Colorado Conventional Purchase Loans
Colorado Conventional loans are the most versatile of all loan types providing Colorado including Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder, Fort Collins, Grand Junction, Breckenridge, Vail, Aspen and all over the great state of Colorado options for Primary, investment and 2nd home purchases.
Colorado Conventional loans are extremely flexible letting you purchase a property with as little as 3% down with no Mortgage insurance in some cases. There are Grant and Down Payment Assistance (DPA) options available. First time homebuyers can even take advantage of a lucrative Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC).
Ask us about our Conventional Renovation loan program, which will allow you to roll repair costs into your loan when purchasing or refinancing in Colorado.
Top 5 things we love about Colorado Conventional Purchase loans in Denver and beyond.
1. Purchase a home with 3% down 680 credit score and no mortgage insurance.
2. Purchase a 1unit Investment property with 20% down.
3. Jumbo loan limits above FHA, VA & USDA loans.
4. Purchase a 2nd home with a low down payment.
5. Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) available for first time home buyers.